USC Marshall IBEAR MBA Information Session Schedule
Saturday, November 9, 2019
Menara Karya, 17th Floor
Jl. HR Rasuna Said, Block X-5 Kav. 1-2
Jakarta Selatan, 12950 Indonesia
10.00 AM – 10.30 AM: Registration
10.30 AM – 11.30 PM: Masterclass in International Business conducted by Dr. Richard Drobnick
11.30 PM – 2.00 PM: Information Session on USC Marshall IBEAR MBA program followed by neworking with prominent Indonesian alumni
Overview of USC Marshall IBEAR MBA Masterclass and Info Session:
USC Marshall IBEAR MBA program will hold a Masterclass on President Trump’s Trade Policies: Opportunities for ASEAN Economies.
The Masterclass will be conducted by the program director – Dr. Richard Drobnick (click on the link for his profile) in conversation with Indonesian business leaders from IBEAR MBA.
An information session on USC Marshall IBEAR MBA program and networking event with USC Marshall Indonesian alumni will follow after the Masterclass.
USC Marshall IBEAR MBA Program Features:
- Program Length & Size: 12-month full time MBA program of 56 units in six terms. The class size consists of ~60 mid-career professionals seeking leadership roles in international business.
The bios for the IBEAR MBA-42 Class provide a good understanding of the diversity and experience of a typical USC Marshall IBEAR MBA class
- Practical Curriculum and Real World Applications:
- International Business Consulting Projects: IBEAR MBA’s capstone course. Over a 4- month period, teams of 5-6 students work with a client to develop proprietary recommendations for one of its important business opportunities or challenges
- International Experiential Learning Program: This is a required 10-day component of USC Marshall IBEAR MBA Program. IBEAR students pay the same $3,400 IELP fee as what other USC Marshall MBA students pay. In 2019, the “Doing Business in China,” IELP will take the class to Shanghai and Shenzhen, the same as the 2018 program.
- Leadership & Executive Development Programs:
- Professional Development: Awards of up to $500 are available to secure professional certifications or participate in conferences, career fairs, and networking events to enhance each student’s professional development
- Career Treks to Silicon Valley in San Francisco Bay Area and Seattle: These experiential learning programs provide IBEAR students with opportunities to visit Fortune 500 companies, meet senior business leaders, and network with USC Marshall MBA alumni. These treks are funded through a combination of program fees, and contributions or donations from University of Southern California students and alumni
- Personalized Career Development Services: These are provided for all self-sponsored students. Tuned to the unique needs of mid-career international professionals, IBEAR’s dedicated career advisor provides students with highly personalized coaching in addition to a broad range of career development workshops and networking opportunities
- Financial Support / Assistance:
- Scholarships: IBEAR MBA Global Business Fellows Awards of up to $50,000 to highly qualified, self-sponsored students. 2 scholarships are reserved for Indonesian students
- Living Allowance: USC Marshall IBEAR MBA Residential Community program provides rent subsidies ($6,000/year for single apartments and $9,000/year for family apartments) to self-sponsored students
Registration Link for USC Marshall IBEAR MBA Event:
Click on the button below to register asap for this event as seats are limited! Please share to others that might be interested in this event that registration will close on November 7!
[button title=”Register Free” link=”http://bit.ly/IBEARJKT2019″ target=”_blank” color=”theme” font_color=”” large=”1″ ]